Across the United States, durable medical equipment (DME) providers are facing investigations, criminal charges and aggressive prosecution for fraudulent billing practices and other serious crimes involving the provision of power wheelchairs, orthotics, adult incontinence supplies, hospital beds, oxygen tanks and other durable medical products.
Fraudulent billing practices are serious charges, requiring a strong, sophisticated defense strategy and a skilled lawyer fighting for you. Make sure you work with criminal defense lawyer Frank Rubino With more than three decades of experience, Mr. Rubino knows how to win. Call 866-718-3994 today to schedule a consultation with an experienced defense lawyer.
Do You Think You Might Be Under Investigation?
Before the federal government brings criminal charges, it conducts a lengthy and rigorous investigation. Often people who are charged with Medicare fraud have a sense that they are being investigated before they are indicted or asked to appear at a grand jury proceedings.
If you suspect your DME company is being investigated, now is the time to act. Whether you are located in Houston, Miami, or elsewhere in the U.S., you can contact the law offices of federal defense lawyer Frank Rubino. Mr. Rubino is a nationally recognized criminal defense lawyer providing aggressive defense in high profile white collar crime cases involving serious federal criminal charges.
Prepared to Handle a Wide Range of Medicare Fraud Cases
With more than 30 years of experience, Mr. Rubino has achieved successful results in large-scale federal fraud cases in Florida and across the U.S. He represents people charged with a variety of Medicare crimes, such as:
- Acquiring fraudulent prescriptions, forging physician signatures and fraudulently using physician provider numbers
- Submitting false claims to Medicare or other health care agencies
- Conspiring to commit Medicare fraud
- Concealing the true identity of company ownership (straw ownership) when making false statements and false claims to the government
- Billing Medicare for more supplies than were delivered and for supplies the beneficiaries did not need
- Payment of illegal kickbacks for Medicare patient referrals
- Billing for equipment allegedly provided to dead beneficiaries
- Money laundering
Mr. Rubino also represents clients in federal criminal appeals for health insurance fraud.
When You Need Effective Defense Strategies, Call Us
If you or your company is being investigated or is under indictment, you need an attorney with a proven record of successfully defeating federal Medicare fraud charges. Call 866-718-3994 to arrange a consultation with attorney Rubino, or contact him online.