Don’t Wait to Contact an Attorney
Before the federal government brings criminal charges for Medicare fraud, it conducts a rigorous investigation, usually ending in grand jury proceedings and indictment. Often people who are charged with Medicare fraud have a sense that they are being investigated.
If you suspect an investigation, now is the time to act. Call the law offices of attorney Frank Rubino today at 866-718-3994.
Experience You Can Count On
Frank Rubino is a nationally recognized criminal defense lawyer providing aggressive defense in high-profile cases involving serious federal criminal charges. With more than 30 years of experience, Mr. Rubino has achieved successful results in large-scale federal fraud cases in Florida and across the U.S. Mr. Rubino also represents clients in federal criminal appeals for health insurance fraud.
Examples of Fraudulent Activity
A number of infusion clinic owners and operators and associated doctors and referrers have been charged with Medicare fraud, including:
- Conspiracy to commit Medicare fraud
- Altering, falsifying or destroying records relevant to a federal investigation
- Money laundering
- Paying kickbacks to Medicare beneficiaries in return for visiting clinics or signing forms or paying illegal kickbacks to others for patient referrals
- Providing medically unnecessary treatment with antiretroviral drugs, with WinRho, Rhogam, BayRho-D and other intravenous infusion of fluids, antimicrobials and blood products
- Failing to provide treatment for which Medicare or other insurance companies were billed
Contact Us for Diligent Representation
If you or your AIDS infusion clinic is facing criminal charges for Medicare billing fraud, or if you have been subpoenaed to appear before a grand jury, get counsel from an experienced lawyer. Contact the firm online, or call 866-718-3994. Attorney Rubino maintains law offices in Houston and Miami, and provides federal criminal defense across the United States and around the world. Frank Rubino limits his practice to only the most serious criminal cases.