Drug Trafficking From Colombia
If you are facing extradition to the U.S. for drug crimes or related charges, work with a defense lawyer with decades of experience handling cases involving kilos of cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin and marijuana.
Attorney Frank Rubino has the experience representing those accused of trafficking from Colombia. He will fight for you. Call 866-718-3994 to discuss your case.
A Record Of Success
In a criminal defense career that has spanned more than 30 years, attorney Frank Rubino has proven his ability to successfully handle complex, high-profile narcotrafficking cases.
- He defended members of the Medellin and Cali drug cartels on charges of drug trafficking from Colombia.
- He served as defense attorney for Manuel Pena, of the Dominican Republic, achieving an acquittal on federal drug trafficking charges.
- He was lead trial counsel for Panamanian General Manuel Noriega in his criminal and civil case.
Attorney Rubino’s international criminal defense record is one that few can match. He has argued before the World Court at The Hague and the Supreme Court of the United States, as well as various international criminal courts.
Exceptionally Skilled Representation
Every resource of the firm is put to use to defend clients suspected of being the leader of a drug trafficking organization (a Consolidated Priority Organization Target (CPOT)). When possible, Mr. Rubino will work to fight extradition. If he cannot prevent you from being taken to the U.S. to stand trial, he will represent your case in U.S. court for:
- Smuggling heroin through U.S. customs hidden in equipment, furniture, food and other products, or in people (swallowers) or animals
- Engaging in a continuing criminal enterprise (CCE) under the Controlled Substances Act
- Drug trafficking, drug distribution or drug manufacturing
- Conspiracy to import controlled substances, conspiracy to kill or kidnap
- Smuggling of drug paraphernalia
- Travel in aid of racketeering
- Money laundering through the Colombian black market peso exchange
- Arms smuggling of weapons and ammunition
Contact An Attorney Who Can Fight Extradition And Defend You Effectively
When the charges you face are serious, you need a knowledgeable, experienced attorney on your side. Call 866-718-3994 to discuss your case with Frank Rubino or email the firm to arrange a consultation.