Serious charges require a serious defense. If you have been indicted by a U.S. grand jury for international drug trafficking and you face extradition to the U.S., contact the law office of attorney Frank Rubino.
Experienced Attorney Handling High-Profile International Cases
For more than 30 years, Frank Rubino has been tackling the tough cases in drug crimes defense and building a track record that few can match. Among his high profile cases:
- He served as lead trial counsel for Panamanian General Manuel Noriega in his defense against criminal and civil charges in the U.S.
- He defended members of the Medellin and Cali drug cartels against international drug trafficking charges.
- He served as defense attorney for Manuel Pena, of the Dominican Republic, achieving an acquittal on federal drug trafficking charges.
Attorney Rubino has argued before the World Court at The Hague and the Supreme Court of the United States, as well as various international criminal courts. For example, he was lead trial counsel for General Mounir Fahmy, the head of the Egyptian Air Force who faced charges of attempted exportation of 400 TOW missiles to Uganda.
The Skills and Knowledge to Handle Serious Charges
Your defense begins with fighting extradition to the U.S., if possible. If you are taken into custody and brought to the U.S., Mr. Rubino and his team will begin immediate preparation for your defense in federal court. He represents people facing charges of:
- Drug smuggling of cocaine and heroin, including recruitment of American and Panamanian drug swallowers to smuggle heroin into the country
- Gun running
- Money laundering and illegal international financial transactions
Contact Frank A. Rubino, Esq. Today
With law offices in Houston and Miami, drug crimes defense lawyer Frank A. Rubino, Esq. is prepared to represent you in U.S. federal drug court. Call his law offices at 866-718-3994 or contact Mr. Rubino online.